Jaccuzi Rebuilding Remodeling
Professional Jaccuzi Rebuilding Remodeling Services
Aandebrothersny provides one of kind remodeling services to building your next dream jaccuzi room with beauty and elegants. Hot tubs have certain health benefits and give you an enjoyable place to relax after a long day. If your climate is too cold for you to truly enjoy your hot tub in the winter, move it inside into a room you design specifically for the hot tub. There are many things to consider when designing your hot tub room, whether you are building a new addition onto your home for the hot tub or moving it into an existing room that you plan to convert to a hot tub room.
1) Build or add supports to your foundation or floor that are capable of holding the weight of a hot tub. Once hot tubs are filled with water, they can weigh several thousand pounds. Most houses on basements and crawl spaces aren't designed to support that much weight. Consult with a structural engineer before and during your design process to make sure the room is strong enough to be hot-tub safe.
2) Use moisture-proof building products. Buy moisture-resistant drywall, which is more expensive than regular drywall but can withstand the humidity generated by the hot tub. Use vinyl or tile flooring instead of carpet or hardwood, and install PVC baseboards instead of wooden ones. Paint the room with a moisture-resistant paint, which may require you to use outdoor paint inside the room.
3) Include room in your design for seating and storage. After you've decided how much room you need for the hot tub and any steps required to enter it, add room for a couple of patio chairs and a small table in case your family wants to spend time together without everyone sitting in the hot tub at once. Add shelves for towel and robe storage, as well as a waterproof hamper for your damp swimwear. Include some closed cabinets to store cleaning products, hoses and other accessories.
4) Create a design that incorporates safety and convenience features, such as a water line, GFCI electrical outlet and a draining mechanism. If you plan to have a hot tub in the room long-term, you'll need a way to drain existing water and replace it occasionally. The GFCI outlet provides a safety measure in case water reaches the electrical outlet. Try to place all outlets away from the hot tub splash zone. If you have other electric equipment in the room, such as a radio or TV, make sure they are far enough away from the hot tub to stay dry; don't place them on the floor in case of a leak.
5) Create windows and doors that match your design scheme. For a more outdoor feel, design large windows that open fully to allow you to enjoy nature during the nice weather. If you prefer privacy, choose doors with no windows and use glass blocks for light and a more open feel. Make an exterior door that is large enough to remove the hot tub if possible, perhaps by adding double doors or French-style doors -- at some point, you are likely to want to remove the tub or replace it with a more modern version. If you build the room around the tub, you may never be able to get it out or get a new one in.
6) Install a bathroom-style vent fan to help control humidity in the room. When you remove the hot tub cover, the humidity in the room can rise quickly. If you typically open windows while you're in the hot tub, a vent fan may be unnecessary, but you must have some way to remove the humidity to help prevent damage to the structure over time.
Aandebrothersny.com provides the best solutions for all customers. Whether you are renovating or remodeling your home, apartment, condo, or office we work with you to provide the best possible models in 3D format for you to vision before you approve at no cost.
We are different because we work directly with each client, meeting with them as frequently as possible to secure them with thoughts of knowing their home or offices are in good hands. The owner personally meets with each cliental visiting job sites and working with them to build up strong functioning relationships with them. Our staff will be able to provide you with endless possibilities to help you envision the outcome from both an economic and practical standpoint.
FREE Consultation: 347-916-1799
Free Quotes !
Contact: 347-916-1799 aandebrothersny.com or simply fill out the form below for a quick response.